School Band Instrument Rental Program
Band Instrument Rental Hours Starting Monday, August 17th
Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays 3 - 6 PM
Saturdays 10 AM - 2 PM
Closed Wednesdays and Sundays
If you need another time call 478-986-7093 for an appointment
How It Works
- This is a month to month rental program that allows you to return the instrument at anytime.
- Payment is due by the 10th of each month. (Late fees apply)
- Auto draft and online payments are available
- Routine maintenance is covered as long as you are a part of the rental program
- You are fully responsible for any and all damages or loss of instrument. See your insurance provider.
You must have these for security deposit:
- Drivers license or other valid ID
- Valid credit card in your name (No charge is made)
- Employment information
Consult your band director before any purchase, particularly a beginner instrument which can limit the advancing musician.
If you decide to purchase during the rental period you may apply 100% of your rent towards a new step up or professional instrument. Up to 10 months
Between grades 6 - 12 there are at least 3 levels of instruments.
- Beginner - Designed for ease of play and durability
- Step-Up - If your student plans to continue playing throughout High School, then the step-up instruments expand his or her potential, abilities and tonal qualities.
- Semi-Professional - Into College and beyond